Welcome to the
of Grants Pass
Thanks to the passing of Phase II reopening for Josephine County we are able to open the church back up for Sunday Service and fellowship! We are so excited to be meeting with you all again.
In order to meet safely, here are a few things that will be a different:
* We will be limited on seating in the sanctuary in order to maintain social distancing.
* We will have a shorter service for now.
* Communion will be individually packaged.
* Entry to church will be through the main entrance only to help observe occupancy limitations.
* Tithe baskets will be available on the stage throughout the service and will not be passed.
* Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and exits to help minimize the spread of germs.
* If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
COME JOIN US
Pre-Service Coffee & Snacks: 9:15 - 9:45 am
Service Time: 10:00am
*Sunday School is available for all ages
We cannot congregate in the foyer, but we encourage you to gather in the parking lot and continue to fellowship with one another.
UPDATE REGARDING MASKS
In accordance with the governor's guidelines, we're asking all persons entering the church building to wear a face mask starting July 1st, 2020.
If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask, you are still welcome.
According to HIPAA laws and the 4th Amendments, we cannot legally ask you about your medical condition.
A team from Bethel Healing Rooms is joining us for a time of teaching, healing, and deliverance. Invite a friend and come join us for this amazing conference.
saturday, june 12th @ 6:00pm
sunday, june 13th @ 10:00am
*there is no cost for the conference
"Sing about a fruitful vineyard: I, the Lord, watch over it;
I water it continually.
I guard it day and night
so that no one may harm it."
In Pursuing His Presence
we experience His love;
in Living in Community
we practice His love;
in Expanding His Kingdom
we demonstrate His love.
Check out the bulletin board to see church wide and community wide needs, or to find something YOU might need!
This website discusses all services available for seniors living in Grants Pass & Medford, Oregon, outlines helpful city and state programs, and allows users to find the best assisted living facilities in their community.
Your Need Here
Have something you'd like to bless others with or have a need you'd like posted? Contact us HERE and let us know!